CT Fair Housing - Mandatory Course (2016-2018)
When interacting with clients and customers, it's essential that you possess a thorough understanding of all state and federal laws that apply to fair housing. The purpose of this course is to ensure that you not only understand these laws but that you also can apply them to specific situations that arise when interacting with clients and customers.
Connecticut Mandatory Fair Housing Laws satisfies the state's requirement that all real estate licensees take a core course as part of the 2016-2018 real estate continuing education cycle. The focus of this core course is on fair housing law.
Course highlights include:
- A review of federal and state fair housing laws.
- How to distinguish whether or not the property or behavior is covered under fair housing laws.
- Enforcement of fair housing laws.
- Case studies and scenarios that illustrate how to treat all parties equally and within the requirements of the law.
- A look at emerging issues in fair housing law, along with legislative updates and resources.
- Activities and real world examples to underscore key points.